Friday, September 21, 2012

The Things I Have Delayed In Doing.

It is here!  All the things I have placed on the back burner and labeled I will get to that later.  All the chores I have done during the busy summer giving them a hit, lick, and a promise(as my Mother always said) have to start being done.

All the fun stuff, cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets, we all have those fun things that need to be done.  Who wants to look at all this  all winter long?  Not to mention washing wall, cleaning floors, window coverings to be cleaned, and the dreaded windows to be washed.  Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I did some small jobs yesterday.  There will only be time for a few today.  My husband has an appointment with the doctor.  He has traveled all over the world(work related), but mention doctor and it is not a task he can perform on his own.  I will gladly go with him, it is not me that has to be weighed, probed, prodded, and questioned.

We still have garden waiting to mature and be harvested, hay to be cut and baled again, and fall calving to be cycled through.  Last summers heat messed up the breeding cycle and I am afraid this year will be the same.  Weather plays a big part in all our lives, but it makes life interesting.  I am just grateful for anything our garden produces, our calves that are born and all the delayed chores to be done.  It keeps us busy and we all need a purpose in life.

If you retire  just sit down and do nothing, it gets pretty boring.  We retired to keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment